First Things First
I went riding again today! It was soooooo much fun. I started off small but finished with a canter lap around the ring. Rocket was amazing, he was so obedient and a great ride. All worries forgotten when I get there and all worries left behind when I leave. Thanks so much to Risa and Lexi and the rest of the crew you really are what keeps me going through the weeks. I had a nice soft saddle cushion and I was able to do more with it. Such as cantering and more trotting.
Thanks again!
Secondly
Well I went and got my wig today. It is a nice reddish one with highlights and lowlights. Mom has a picture and will be sure to get it on the blog. Thank you Sharrie and Morgan for purchasing it. I like it a lot and will wear it when I'm having one of those days, and I'll wear it when I'm not having one of those days.
Sending Love
Just wanted to say thanks to all those who have been helping me and supporting me as I have continued on my path through cancer valley. Thanks again to Risa and Lexi and the crew you all mean a lot to me.
~Shayla
I went riding again today! It was soooooo much fun. I started off small but finished with a canter lap around the ring. Rocket was amazing, he was so obedient and a great ride. All worries forgotten when I get there and all worries left behind when I leave. Thanks so much to Risa and Lexi and the rest of the crew you really are what keeps me going through the weeks. I had a nice soft saddle cushion and I was able to do more with it. Such as cantering and more trotting.
Thanks again!
Secondly
Well I went and got my wig today. It is a nice reddish one with highlights and lowlights. Mom has a picture and will be sure to get it on the blog. Thank you Sharrie and Morgan for purchasing it. I like it a lot and will wear it when I'm having one of those days, and I'll wear it when I'm not having one of those days.
Sending Love
Just wanted to say thanks to all those who have been helping me and supporting me as I have continued on my path through cancer valley. Thanks again to Risa and Lexi and the crew you all mean a lot to me.
~Shayla
No comments:
Post a Comment