Friday 2, 2008
Today I went riding. Yeah for me, I had so much fun. The horse's name was Rocket and he was amazing. Thanks so much to Risa and Lexi for their generosity and I can't wait to get back out there. I was so excited that I could finally meet someone who had the same obesession as me...HORSES! I guess the only bad part about it was I had very low platelets which means I bruise easily...so my bottom hurts, but I don't care.
As for my hair it's pretty much gone. which means Brother Fife has to shave his head.(Which shouldn't be too hard since he doesn't have much hair anyway.) :P
Thank you all for your help and support through this journey and keep praying because it's working. Love to all.
~Shayla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shayla and Elloryn with Make-A-Wish CEO Toreen
"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." Christopher Robin
Shayla, everyday, every minute, remember that there are many people all over this country who believe about you the same thing Christopher Robin believed about Pooh! AND, we all love you more!!
Shayla, everyday, every minute, remember that there are many people all over this country who believe about you the same thing Christopher Robin believed about Pooh! AND, we all love you more!!
Dr. Chang poses with Shayla
Happy Halloween, Shayla!
Fifth Place
4-H competition in Brainerd, MN 2007
Followers
Children's Hospital
Shayla's Nurses and Aids
- Bobbi,Sharon, Jim, Kelli, Kim, Jenna, Kelci, Scott, Ben,Mary, Mary D.,Kelly, Barbara, Nick, Elizabeth, Kate, Mandie, Meredyth, ETC...
2 comments:
Well we all knew that your hair would eventually fall out. Good for Bro. Fife for supporting you. Remember to tell him that you now have two men in your life who have shaved their heads for you. BTW, now that you're bald as me, you owe me a picture and I'll put it aside mine at work, and people will see why I shaved my head for a cutie-pe-tootie such as you.
Love Forever - Grandpa
Shayla that is awesome that Brother Fife is going to support you in your journey. I look forward to seeing pictures of Brother Fife on you blog. It made me smile see that your grandpa supports you also!! You have a neat family, Shayla. Continue go forth in faith. You will bless many people in the ward and outside the ward with your strength and courage. Remember we love you! :)
Sandy, Ryan and Adrian
Post a Comment